Hello everybody, welcome to the Podcast Stories of the Bible in English and Spanish. Today I will talk about how Jesus healed a captain´s servant… a story that you can find in the Book of Matthew.
If this is the first time you listen to this Podcast, welcome, my goal is to help you to learn a little bit of English and Stories of the Bible at the same time.
On the other hand, please visit teacherisaac.com to listen to the previous episodes.
So, let´s start with the episode. First, I will share with you some vocabulary that we will use in the story, and then I will read the story in English and Spanish.
- An (Ean) (Un, uno) (An army captain)
- Servant (Servent) (sirviente) (Your servant is healed)
- Captain (Capten) (Capitán) (He is the captain of the soccer team)
- Came Down (Keim daun) (Bajó) (Moses came down from the mountain)
- Nearby (Nirbay) (Cerca) (They cannot see the nearby mountains or any trees)
- Gather (Gaader) (Reunir) (I gather my thoughts and communicate ideas more clearly)
That is all for today, hope you have enjoyed this class, see you next week. If you have any doubt, please contact me, I will be happy to help you.
Eso es todo por hoy, espero que hayas disfrutado la clase, nos vemos la siguiente semana. Si tienes alguna duda, por favor contáctame, estaré feliz de poder ayudarte.
And remember: … he answered: it is written, man must not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. Mattew 4:4
Y recuerda:… el respondió: está escrito, no solo de pan vivirá el hombre, sino de toda palabra que sale de la boca de Dios. Mateo 4:4
Sting Logo by Alex-Productions | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0_M61F81Nfb-BRXE-SeVA
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License